Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Winter dreams about flowers

Winter is the most depress time for gardeners. Well maybe only for me. So after school, home works and other important things I do arts. And one of my favorite type of arts for this winter was silk.
 
 Things which I want to paint was flower. Everything started, in arts class, when I first time try to paint on silk and this iris is my very first work on silk. I can say, that this is very hard task and not so easy as to paint on other fabrics. There if you do mistake - color split not on that way, when that must be, it wasn't removable. So all work is only when I am calm and not nervous. And carefully paint with silk colors. Effect of done work is amazing. I never though, that this could be so fun to paint on this type. And from that day is started a new era of my works. Now I am done about 20 or more works on silk. Some now is in States, others still in my shelve or my wall. Very first works went in exhibition, where I can present my works for people. Now they look like kid works. I make a progress and now using my own style. Iris is painted from Internet sketch, all other I make sketches and then painted on silk.
Today works is more better and have my own features. And also, I am better in silk painting. Just take a look from beginning to now. Even they are not so old, some only few weeks back reached new homes, but for me, this list of photos is like progress in my arts. From simple to something new what make my paintings look better. But I am still think, that this is not end. For now, maybe yes, but next winter I will try something new.


Picotee Prism









 
So there is all my works made by this winter. I added not all, but the best ones.
 
Good luck,
Edvinas

No comments:

Post a Comment