Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My little mess

Just a perfect photo, which remind me warm summer days and great work in garden. Daylilies is in peak bloom, so that mean I am in work with pollinating and weeding irises bed. There you can see few seedpods of irises in back.
This photo taken yearly in the morning. When some people still sleeping. At that time I am in my garden. Working. Because later will be very hot. So when morning is warm, people can find me only in my garden. Place where I love to be.
 
My garden is full of plants. That make a little mess. But I control it and love this way. Well, be better if I have more space, so then I give for my flowers more space. But in this way I don't need to work very much with weeds. When plant is cover ground near other plant, in those spaces is no weeds. And I give a mulch for daylilies. And see, that I don't need to water them so often, than without mulch.

No comments:

Post a Comment