Wednesday, April 3, 2013

First visit in Šiauliai Botanical garden

I very like to travel and catch some nice ideas for my garden and see new plants in real. So what I did few years back when I first time go in Šiauliai Botanical garden. Just love amazing rock hill and great plants. There is few photos, which I make. Even there was no people in it, just us, but I see more than I wanted. Enjoy.










 
 
But this is just a nice part of that visit. In back of that garden I see few big beds which was full of blooms. Guess what I see. DAYLILIES!!! I spend a lot time watching them and taking a pictures of which I want. Sad, that no one work that day, and I can't to buy any of them. But when I back home, I found contacts of nice woman, who work with daylilies and irises in that garden, and started to ask about how to buy some. She write me big prices, which wasn't for me. So then she say, maybe we can to swap. So I agree, and in fall I go in that garden again to take my plants for her and get few nice daylilies. This is few photos of daylily beds in Siauliai Botanical garden. Real heaven in Earth.





I hope you enjoy my post and nice photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment