Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Daylily seedling. Part II

There is part two of seedlings from Louise Niquet seeds. Sad, that not all seeds germinated and give me seedlings, which some day show blooms. This cross, from 5 seeds give me only one seedling, which bloomed after 9 months from sprout.
 
(Copyright of Louise Niquet photo) Cross is really good for me. I love big, fat edges.
After nine months after sprouting my seedling looks like this. That little is iris seedling. (Seeds from self seedpod?). Fan of seedling is really big and nice. And scape is big. Even this have only 3 buds, but they show me amazing blooms.
 So this start to bloom only in September first days. But it is still show me nice shape and color. What I am waiting for.
It looks amazing when blooms catch a sunshine.
All what I wait is other blooming season, when other seedlings start to bloom and show how they look like. That time is really special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment