Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Science projects and new capabilities

 

So amazing day. At 2013 April 11-12 was European Union national etap of young scientist contest final. There I present work about daylily hybridizing and seedling growing inside. And what can you say, I won. And will go in final at Prague. Wow. First time for big trip, where I can present my work with daylilies. So many great feelings at this time. So my work is one of three the bests in Lithuania, which can go in final. So I hope I will done all works with exams, and translate this work in English and make it even more academic.
Maybe this is a mark, that my way of life is good and I must to move on and keep this. I even can not live without flowers. Last year I say, that I wouldn't grow seedlings inside next year by winter. But no, I can't live without daylilies by winter, so sowed seeds by late fall of 2012, and now I have a lot lovely seedlings growing. What is interesting, that in all bunch of seedlings I found one cross with 3 albino seedlings in it. So maybe it could be my other part of science work..? Just a mind, and I will keep going with it.
So this is all from me. I got few messages, that people waiting for my other post in blog, so this is it. Maybe now you will know, why I don't post much at this time. And still don't post soon. So wait and will see something.
My garden is free of snow! At least I see some green foliage in my garden. Daylilies are still no big, but irises showing up fast. Now blooming crocus. Sunny day, and I have to work with my project, school things and etc.

Good luck for my followers, and happy spring days in garden.

Edvinas


No comments:

Post a Comment