Friday, August 23, 2013

Lithuanian flower hybridzers society exhibition of gladiolus and dahlias. Kalvarija

The day start early in the morning. I went to train station and stay in long row to buy a ticket. And when I get it I must to run to get in my train in time. I love trains, because they always be in time and I can plan my day perfectly. Also, they are cheaper than other transport and place is more for so big people like me. Just kidding.
 
All day I have some nice work to do and the main point was to learn how to make an exhibition. As a head of society I must to know basic things about it and be ready to make other exhibition. So this day was my learning day. A lot information for short time, but when I back home all that I noted and make priority tasks to do for other exhibitions.
And there is few photos from this exhibition.
I with my best hybridizing teacher and greatest hybridizer - Jonas Auksuolis Liutkevičius.


A view of exhibition.


Cyganskaja Jubka                                                    Kelvin Floodlight
 
Rugiaveidė                                                     Akita
 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sparkle. If I can found a subscribe buttom I may add it, but no I don't. I will take a look and save link in my notebook. Good luck.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. You have very much post. I read just a first half, and my head is full of information from you. Thank you for posting it. Your irises was great. I very like some seedlings you have posted here and varieties, which you use. I wish you good luck.
      Edvinas

      Delete
  2. Ed, I have no doubts that you will become one of the best leaders this society has had. They have already give such high praise as electing you to this post! Your mentor will be proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebecca, Thank you for nice comment. There is few great leaders in society begins, now I need to work hard to make that society newer and more attractive. My mentor very proud, he suggested me to be a president.

      Delete