Monday, June 10, 2013

Rock Hill in my garden

At least I found the best way to grow sepmpervivums at my garden. Past years big part of my hens and chicks won't grow well. But now they look super good. Doesn't it?
There is some irises in rock hill. They love to grow there. But only one flower this year I get. But always will be other spring with more flowers.

 
 
This is new hardly cactus. I get it last year at the end of summer. All winter it grows outdoors and now it grow very well. I hope to see some blooms of it in future.
A short review of my rock hill is done. It is small, but very cute for me.

1 comment:

  1. I love your little "Rock Garden"! I have to grow my sempervivums in (clay) pots and dish gardens as I have to "land" suitable. And I have the "hardy" cacti as well, Opuntia humifusa, commonly known as the Eastern Prickly Pear or Indian Fig. Mine are in bud now and will be blooming shortly. The flowers last for only a few days (2-3) and are exquisite. They look so delicate - a trait of most cacti flowers. Mine are yellow with a hint of red. Very hardy although they look pretty dead in winter and then spring and they are re-born! Watch out for the spine though, they are NASTY!

    ReplyDelete