Friday, June 28, 2013

Big works and lovely results


Curb Appeal

Big Red Vagon
 
And this is what I want. Clear and nice blooms.
But this post is not about few blooms. About them I wrote in past blog. Now I want to show what I am doing in grandmother garden. I add all photos down there and can see what I done.
First day
Second day
Third day
Some time later
Yesterday, when I work there 5 days. Nice result. 7 beds filled with seedlings. Now just wait for when rain stops and go to work with rock garden. In there you can see in the left of colored rockhill garden empty space to make it bigger.
 
Mitsu. At least I can see and other fans in bloom. I replanted my variety and plant them in single fans. I make 18 fans. Just few isn't my variety, but siblings. Just mixed when grow close. Now I see just Mitsu blooms.
And this is the best bloom today. This is Ciku Cakas by Bangieris. This lovely teeth daylily show me great color and form this rainny day. I take a picture before the big rain, and now, when I go to look at it, it is the same. No water damage. I don't take a photo, because it is still raining and my camera isn't capture well, when outside is raining and light is not very good.
So this is all what I do in been here for week. Nice results. If there will be no rain, results will be better, but I need to take a rest a little. Today I feel a little tired of all works. So I stay in home, taking care of myself, go to make a new haircut and now go to work with notes.
Good luck,
Edvinas

No comments:

Post a Comment