Monday, June 10, 2013

Robert Piątek iris bed

 
   At 2012 summer I get few packages with irises from Robert Piątek. One was with SDB irises and other with TB. SDB was planted in other side of garden. So today I will say only about TB's bed.
   R.Piątek garden photos inspired me to create something close to it. So in this bed is a lot bushes, on edge a small green wall and the most important Irises from Poland. Also at this bed is some my iris seedlings from first crosses. They grow there untill end flowering, and then will be replanted. So there left only TB's from Robert.
   The one sad problem about irises from Piątek is, they doesn't increase... Few set scapes, but no kids on it. So I hope I don't lost the irises after it blooms.
  There is few photos of flowers:
 
 
 Andrus (Wozniak 2001)
The color of Andrus is very nice.
Powiew Lata (Kilimnik 2004)


  Slonce Jazwin (Piątek 2009)
The color was very interesting. Some marks of brown, but I don't know if that is right, or just because of weather.
 Zlawy
Very nice iris. This nice color makes to feel warm in cold day.

No comments:

Post a Comment