Thursday, July 16, 2015

Daylily blooms. Part II

Dear blog readers,
 
I am very happy to notice, that my blog reached 18 thousands views from beginning. That is big numbers just for a beginner. I am moving forward and do not think about stopping. Just looking for something new. Still breeding, enjoying new plants, trying to collect seeds of almost everything and sow to look for something new. It is fun to found a little different faces in seedling beds.
Today I show second round of bloom photos. There are just two day photos. And not all captured. So you can imagine how fast my garden is growing. I really love my daylilies, and especially some great from my friends who donated seeds in past 4 years. I think that my next blog post will be from States. If my phone let me post as much as I want, I show something nice of what I see in my visit. Dreams come true, and Lithuanian daylily and iris gardener see some world and get in touch with most recently daylilies in Running Fox Farm (Owner Claudia and Dave Conway) and New England Daylily Society Exhibition in July 25 at Tower Hill Botanical Garden, Boylston, MA. And some more great activities that have been planned for me. Stay in touch with this blog and see my new adventures.
But before that, enjoy my second round of blooms.
 Karamelė (J.A.Liutkevičius)
 Ofelija (Dalia Žigarienė)
Emil Gwizdala seedling - (Gaudy Gaudy x Fashion Police)
 Awesome Blossom x First Knight
 Song Writer x Larry Longson. Seeds from Mick Morry
 Custard Candy x Moriah. Seeds from Claudia Conway
 Connie Burton x Blue Crystal. Seeds from Claudia Conway
 Triassic Teeth x Forestlake Point Lace. Seeds from Claudia Conway (or Lily Auction)
 Maple Leaf Forever x Blue Eyed Dragon. Seeds from Mick Morry
 Juodasis Radvila (J.A.Liutkevičius)
 Bob Olson x unknown. Seeds from John Kulpa
 El Desperado x Raspberry Queen TM. You maybe are familiar with Raspberry Queen, but this is other used in this cross. It is red to purple, very strong and great bud builder. This seedling doesn't have such a good bud count, but it grow very well and blooms look really strong.
 Night Beacon x Dj Leo
 Night Beacon x Dj Leo
 Raspberry Queen TM x El Desperado
 Raspberry Queen TM x El Desperado
 Dear Moon x New Style
 Dacquiri x Peacock Maiden
 Bass Gibson sdlg x unknown. Seeds from John Kulpa
 Charlie x Uri Geller. Seeds from AHS International Seed Bank
 Pink unknown spider x Peacock Maiden
 Windham Aphrodite's Nighty x Webster's Pink Wonders. Seeds from AHS International Seed Bank
 ({Fire From Heaven x Point View} x Web Browser). Seedling from Pollie Maasz. Such a great seedling with 33 cm (12.99 in) blooms.
 Cherry Swizzler (Stamile 2009)
 Lee Reinke x Jerry's Whirligig. Seeds from AHS International Seed Bank
 Stalingrad x Purple Petticoats. Seeds from Mick Morry
 (Raspberry Suede x Spacecoast Behaviour Pattern) x (Precious Candy x Pricilla's Smile). Seeds from Nina Waters.
 Tall Tom seedling. Seeds from Chad Bush.
 William Colby Jones x (Blue Hippo x Special Candy). Seeds from Claudia Conway
 Chesapeake Crablegs x Lovely Pink Lady. Seeds from Brian Bender.
 Optical Art x White Tooth. Seeds from Mick Morry. Just great bloom for this day. I am so happy to be able see this in personal and hold in my hands. Proud to be owner of such a great seedling.
 Unknown Red spider x Irish Coffee TM
 Sensation (Vasarietis)
Unknown red spider x New Style
 Ocean Blues x Larry Longson. Seeds from Mick Morry.
 Mitsu x Night Beacon
 Night Beacon x Dj Leo
 Peacock Maiden x Dear Moon
 Dear Moon x New Style
 Spacecoast Frances Busby x Larry Longson. Seeds from Mick Morry
 Forestlake Ragamuffin x Jennifer Fischer Tomlinson. Seeds from Jo Ann Smith Godwin.
Mitsu x Night Beacon
Mitsu x Night Beacon
Vakara Vesma x Irish Coffee TM

No comments:

Post a Comment