Wednesday, October 23, 2013

New possibilities with big chalange

Hello for all who seen my post in here,

Today I write full of good feelings. Yesterday I get invitation to The London International Youth Science Forum (LIYSF). This is very, very special for me. But the main problem for me is coast for participation. That fee is 1 495 GPB (about 2 424 dollars). Money for tickets I can collect, but participation fee for me is too big. So I try to search for donations to get in this event. I understand I ask very much, but I know nothing to how to reach money to this.
 This event will be heald in London (UK) and it is great opportunity for me to reach better communication stills and the main point of it is scientific time with special students from all over the world. To present my country and my interest in science will be so nice and interesting and to listen lectures and see great residential places of London, visit universities, labs and etc.
The biggest challange now is money. If you may have any suggestions for me, please feel free and write what you suggest for me to do to get money.

Good luck,
Edvinas

2 comments:

  1. Try asking a Lithuanian science organization to sponsor you. Is there a Lithuanian botanical society, or a famous Lithuanian botanical garden that could gain some international recognition for itself by paying the registration fee for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps those who invited you to the The London International Youth Science Forum can help with the registration fees. Seems to me that is they invited you they might be willing to at least help out with the fees.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete